Anti Covid 19 Measures
Our activity takes place outdoor and in open spaces. However, security has to prevail for your own sake as much as for everyone’s. Here are the measures we have taken along with how your journey will unfold.
- The company Trip’in Trott requires its clients to respect the sanitary measures from the starting point : masks are mandatory along with physical distancing. If participants belong to the same social group (family, friends, work colleagues, etc) then physical distancing remains their own responsibility. We will do what is needed to avoid mixing different groups with eachother. If however this turns out impossible we will make sure that physical distancing is respected at all time.
- Using our scooters requires wearing a homologated mountain bike helmet and gloves. Feel free to bring your own. Even if our equipments are disinfected using your own remains the best way to avoid any propagation.
- Loaned equipment is disinfected after each use : helmets and gloves.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be supplied. You will use it before putting on gloves and after giving them back.
- The mask has to be worn during the whole presentation/initiation due to the proximity with our guides.
- If you use our helmets we will ask if you want to wear mobcaps.
- Because of security distances (about 5 meter) and in the context of an outdoor sport activity we do not ask participants to wear a mask during the course. The choice is yours.
- At the end of the course we ask you to put your mask back on if you had taken it off, or puton a new one before you give us back your equipment.
Thank you for your understanding and see you soon on our trotts !